Thursday, May 8, 2008

Spiderman lives!

From my sister- about my nephew:

Last night the kids got to bed a bit later than normal. Colin and I had picked up Mom from the airport, and she had given Colin a pen that had the pillsbury doughboy on it. Unbeknownst to me, he took that pen out of my purse and brought it to bed with him. Conor, he falls asleep FAST, but Colin usually plays in his room, with the nightlight on, for at least an hour. I went in to check on him, and I figured that he must be asleep because it was quiet. Boy was I wrong! I found a boy COVERED in ink! He had colored onhis face, arms, hands, neck, legs and feet! Then I took him outside to show his father, and I realized that he had colored on his chest and butt and even inside his ear and belly button!!! I was pretty mad, (seriously, how long is it going to take to scrub ink off of him and I'm already tired??), but then listen to his answer...Colin, what were you thinking?? "I just wanted a Spiderman suit." He had drawn the spiderman web all over his body. It's pretty funny, right?? Oh, and it took about 15 minutes of scrubbing, FYI.

Photobucket

No comments: