Sunday, October 30, 2011

Family dinner: Spaghettio Casserole

As you should know by now if you at all pay attention, I rarely cook.

I bake - but don't cook.

Last week I was inspired.  It all has to do with the site Pinterest.  It's filled with great ideas for everything!  Since I had Monday off from work, I decided to make dinner with a recipe I found online...Spaghettio Casserole.

For those of you non-cooker's out there - this was simple.

First - grab a pound of frozen ground beef and brown it.  I had to google that.  Basically, throw the meat in a HOT pan and make sure it all gets brown.

Layer the bottom of a casserole dish with the beef.  Take three small Speghettio cans - or one large and one small can.  Pour them on top of the meet.

Take two cups of shredded mozerella cheese and pour it on top of the speghettio's.

Bake in the oven for about 25/30 minutes at 450.

My family actually LOVED it - so hopefully we'll make it again?  We'll see.

No comments: