Friday, September 28, 2007

The Beginning of the End

Yes, I have a myspace….

 

I’m also on facebook…

 

I livejournal from time-to-time…only at the times I remember my password!

 

I also have Friendster, CafeMom…and who knows what else I’ve signed up for.

 

But after much browsing online- I figure this is just the easiest way to spread my thoughts.

 

I’m posting this entry from an email account.  So people think I’m actually doing work while writing an email- when in reality, I’m doing anything but!!

 

 

Back to my blog title….today is the last day of my reign as Morning Executive Producer.

Long story short- I’m moving into a new role as the Executive Producer of Special Projects.

Mainly, my area will be in Elections- but I’ll also be doing special coverage like Shuttle Launches, Hurricane specials and more….

It should be fun…I’m looking to finally not be so tightly wound…be so restricted to a crazy, non-flexible schedule and hopefully, winning some awards for my work.

I’m curious to see how it goes…

 

In the meantime, the transition is weird…and that’s all I’m going to say about that!



CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, purge it and do not disseminate or copy it.

No comments: