Monday, October 1, 2007

Time...

For 5 years I have been waking up at 1:30am Monday through Friday.
Today, I got to wake up at 5:30am.

Right now it's 3:25pm- and I'm at work...weird, very weird.
I'm seeing people I normally don't see. It's so strange!

But so far, so good. I'm starting to dig the new gig.

The really weird thing is that I might actually be able to stay up late and watch my tv shows! But then I'd have to watch the commercials :(

Here are my thoughts:
*Gossip Girl- I think that's going to be a hit..
*Grey's seems to be bringing the spark back, which I enjoy.
*Private Practice, I liked it, for the most part...
*Bosten Legal, always a good laugh- and adding John Larroquette to the mix is a brillant move.
*Dirty, Sexy Money- still have to watch the whole thing, but enjoyed the beginning- although Donald Sutherland scares the crap out of me!
*Ugly Betty- seems to be another strong season to the show
*I'm tempted to watch Dancing with The Stars- only because my sister watches it religiously...she even votes... My other sister had her picture taken with Mark Cuban? Apparently he's on the show and wants to buy the Chicago Cubs- which seems pretty cool to me.
*I hope the CaveMan show bombs on never sees the light of day again...who thought that would be a good idea?
*I'm excited to see Pushing Daises- I hope it lives up to my expectations
*How I Met Your Mother- I LOVE Neil Patrick Harris! Seriously- he makes the show. I loved him as Doogie- and he's only funnier now!!
*Chuck- still need to check it out- looks funny
*Can't wait for 30 Rock with JERRY!!
*And really- did they need to bring back the Bionic Woman? Give me a break!
I'm still DVRing The Office and My Name Is Earl, hoping to get into them...I'm trying, I really am!

You should also check out tvbigshot.com
I'll kick your butt!

1 comment:

Emme said...

I liked the Bionic Woman! Haven't watched Chuck yet, but it could be good. Saw the first have of Private Practice and I didn't like it too much. My DVR missed Grey's Anatomy! So sad...