Tuesday, March 11, 2008

How I Met Your Mother

CBS is calling How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM) a "bubble show."
That means it has a chance of being cancelled if ratings don't improve. How do they figure? I can't even think of anything else I watch on CBS.
So- in a ploy to pop the bubble and stay on tv- the writers are bringing Britney.

Britney Spears will play Ted's love interest. Her character is described as "sweet and friendly and scattered and a little nerdy—a female Michael Cera."

Hopefully it's better than her guest role on Will & Grace.
I will give credit to the writers of HIMYM. They have done some pretty amazing stuff. Like, "Let's Go To The Mall." That's one of the best episodes of all time.
I also enjoyed the guest role by Mandy Moore as the slut with the tramp stamp.

The Britney episode airs in three weeks.
YEAH FOR NEW TV!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that show too and it's the only one I watch on CBS.

They'll probably replace it with CSI: Pierre, South Dakota. No real killers here, but erosion is murder on Mount Rushmore!