Monday, August 22, 2011

It's back to school time!

It was sad to say goodbye to what was a very fun and very busy summer!

This school year is a big one for the Cook Family!

B is now in third grade - which means FCAT!

And P is now in Kindergarten! Crazy that they are at the same school!

They both have amazing teachers and I think it's going to be a great year ahead!

P wanted to take his baby penguin to school.  His name is baby Pengy.

This weekend I was able to find a "baby, baby Pengy" as a keychain he can put on his backpack. So P was super excited that his baby got to go to school with him!

When I picked them up from school, they both said they had great days.

B liked his teacher and kids in the class.  He had PE which was fun and he started learning cursive.

P said "most of the kids were bad today."  And he made two new friends, "apparenly I forgot their names."

He had art class today, "They made me paint.  I don't like to paint.  They made us paint circles and straight lines.  I don't like to paint lines.  They are so, so, so, so boring."

And since school went so well, the boys got to decide dinner....Sushi!  Expensive kids! :)

No comments: