Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mini Apple Pies

I enjoy baking - but I don't often have time to do anything more then chocolate chip cookies.

Recently, I got a mini-muffin tin.  Not sure why really - but I feel like I can do more things because it's a smaller portion.

Like maybe I can try things - and if they don't turn out, doesn't matter because they were small!

Patrick really likes "gooby" - for some reason that's what he calls Apple Pie.

Nana makes the best gooby - but I thought I would give it a shot.

The funny thing about my boys- Brendan likes the crust, not the insides.  Patrick likes the insides, not the crust.

So I found this recipe that kind of mixed the two...

They are too cute for words and too good to have around the house!!

Easy recipe and they are amazing!

Even Patrick approves!

 

No comments: