Friday, November 25, 2011

My Mickey Mouse Christmas Tree

We have three full size Christmas trees in our home.  Each has a theme.

One is the family tree, decorated with the most important ornaments.

The next is the beach themed tree.

The last, and really my favorite, is the Mickey tree.

It's a pretty simple rule: MICKEY ONLY!

It's an amazing thing that I have enough ornaments to fill a whole Christmas tree with just Mickey ornaments.  But yes, it's true.

And there are Mickey lights, a dancing Mickey out front, Mickey garland and a Mickey Christmas tree topper.

My favorite piece, however, is Monorail World!

In full disclosure - we have a few more mini-trees in the house as well..but that's for another time :)

Do you go Christmas crazy? Any cool themed Christmas trees?? Let me know!

No comments: