Sunday, April 8, 2012

Clearwater Beach - Spring Break 2012

A short spring break weekend brought us to Clearwater Beach. I haven't been in ages....

It's part of our effort to hit all the beaches in Florida - because see, it's important to have a goal.

Of all the beaches I've been to - can't say I'm a big fan of Clearwater.  But, I should try it NOT during spring break.

I felt like it wasn't quite the right place for me to bring my children.  It was full of college springs breakers and very, very senior citizens.

The beach itself was nice.  A lot of lifeguards, lots of sand, easy parking. Definitely a lot of pluses.  I just like my beaches empty!

I did enough the pier - they have a great fishing area at the end which is perfect for families.

While not my favorite beach, it's definitely on the list to try again - just not during spring break.

No comments: