Monday, December 31, 2007

2007: Done!

Crazy that today is the last day of the year.
I think I'm happy to see it go. Overall, it was a good year- but I have this feeling that 2008 will be even better!

I've been on vacation for over a week now. It's been great!
My only problem- I haven't been able to sleep in like I've wanted to. I guess that's the joy of having children- or a forgetful husband. Two days in a row now I've woken up to his alarm blarring- and he's nowhere to be found.
Yesterday he was in the shower at 5am....today sleeping in one of the kids rooms. I have no idea how to make his alarm stop...today I almost threw it against the wall.
And of course by the time I get back to sleep- Brendan is walking into my room trying to get me out of bed. The second Patrick hears his brother- he's awake asking for me as well!

Let's see...what else....
Christmas was awesome. The Cook Family had one of the best holidays ever.
We got lots of new stuff, including a new camera for me. I've been going a little picture crazy lately...but that's not a bad thing!

The boys, of course, are spoiled rotten! They got too many toys to play with. That's part of my plan for today- go through the toys and try to get rid of some older ones.

My goals for 2008:
*Keep it simple- both at home and at work
It's time to throw out some of that old stuff I was hanging onto

*Explore social opportunities
This is really more for work/networking purposes. I often avoid these situations because I don't like to talk to strangers. I have to get over this!

*Practice Patience

No comments: