Sunday, December 2, 2007

Wii Success!!

It's been a long, hard road. But I'm happy to report, mission accomplished!
Santa is bringing a Wii to the Cook family!
My obsessive compulsive behavior finally paid off.
Hopefully now I can sleep through the night without a wii-related nightmare.

Myself and 74 other lucky people spent the wee (no pun intended) hours of the morning waiting for Best Buy to open. There were more people than that- but only 75 got the magic ticket!

Check that off the big to-do list. Now, Disney shopping!
Hopefully after this weekend I'm all done with shopping- it's getting tiring...and expensive!!!

Now- I was keeping coke points to get the wii- but Coke was nice and took off the wii from their website as I was approaching the goal. That's ok though....keep those coke points coming!
Now, I'm using them to get giftcards and using the money to get games and accessories!!

In other news, Christmas is here because we've seen Candlelight Processional for the year. Not only is it a great show to get into the spirit of the season, but we got a bonus with host, Neil Patrick Harris.
I love him...LOVE HIM!
My bedroom was covered with pictures of him and Kirk Cameron growing up.
And in over a week, I'll get to see Kirk as the host!
I am going to upload my video of candlelight, to share with those who don't have a chance to see it!

No comments: