Saturday, March 3, 2012

March Photo A Day Challenge #MarchPhotoADay

I love finding little things going around the internet and jumping on the bandwagon - and now, maybe you'll join me!

I had a lot of fun with the February Photo A Day Challenge.  I really like taking pictures - so I figured I should branch out from just taking pictures of my food!

This was a look at the Feb. list - and I'm proud to say I did each one!

Feb-photo-a-day
March is already off and running - but you can join in anytime. It's fun to see how creative and different people can interpret just one word.  And it's amazing how many of these you just happen to run into in your daily life.

So here's March - jump on board!

March-photo-a-day
Here's what's I've done so far for March:

March 1 - Day 1- Up.  Time to Sushi Up

Photo13

March 2 - Day 2 - Fruit.  Public Service Announcement - if you want me to smash cake in your face, put fruit in my cake. #marchphotoaday #fruitisnotdessert”

Cake-fruit-day2

No comments: