Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday...Monday

I'm at the Winter Park hospital right now...Where they don't have Diet Coke :(
I hate Pepsi....This is America...we should have the right to choose.

My visit to lovely Winter Park has nothing to do with the yummy french fries or free wi-fi that I'm currently eating/using. (Although if I randomly disappear, you may want to find me here- this is the perfect hideaway!)
Scott is having some surgery.
Today- it's MOOB REDUCTION Surgery.

We've been joking about it for some time. But really, it's not funny.
He's always had a boob- just one....it's never bothered me. It is something that has always bothered him. And before you laugh about it...consider this:
many as 40-50% of males suffer from a condition called gynecomastia, the medical term for women-like breasts.

So- while he's under the knife, I'm exploring the hospital. I've been wandering around today. I'm surprise at the apparent lack of security. Not that I'm trying to get anywhere sneaky...I'm just wandering.
I also found a nice quiet spot in the Cafe in the basement....far away from the monitor blasting News 13.
People watching is also an entertaining hobby of mine. I'm continually surprised by the amount of freaks out there.
I also can't help but think of that Seinfeld episode where Jerry says about 5% of the population is undatable...seriously- have you looked around lately?
I'm now just wasting my time online...happy, happy, joy...

No comments: