Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween

I have a hard time with Halloween.

Yes, I enjoy the candy.

I hate haunted houses.
I hate dressing up.
I hate the weather.

I need some help with ideas for dressing up!!
It sounds like everyone is going to be Britney Spears...
Funny yes, but can't be that much fun if everyone is doing it.

I would love to be Amy Winehouse- but I don't think I could be THAT nasty!

I was thinking Katie Holmes...but I need a Tom Cruise...or a baby Suri.

I would love to be Strawberry Shortcake...or Rainbow Bright....or something fun like that...but those costumes take a lot of work!!!

I need something easy...but fun...help!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, come on now! You love Disney - I'm SURE you've got some mouse ears somewhere, just paint a little black nose and whiskers with eye liner and go get some of those BIG Mickey cartoon hands!

Easy Peasy!