Saturday, October 6, 2007

Saturdays in October

It's Saturday...A Home Depot Saturday at that...
Today we made a tool box for Brendan and a fire truck crayon holder for Patrick.
They also got to meet Smokey Bear...not Smokey THE Bear- apparently he dropped the "THE" awhile back...who knew?

Brendan mistakenly smashed my fingernail with the hammer...it hurts...but that's the price you pay for free children entertainment.

One of the perks in working for the cable company- free services....today, my house is wifi...I love technology.

Now, I'm sitting on my bed- typing on my laptop, drinking a beer, watching college football.
The kids are trying to take a nap- haha...we'll see how long that lasts...

I can't believe Michigan State is losing to Northwestern...that's not going to last...seriously...we have to beat them.

I am happy to see that the University of South Florida is doing well! GO BULLS! I really want to go to the game next week against UCF- but it's just too hard with the kids- and Scott has to work...

PLUS- it's fall festival time....my favorite time of year!

No comments: